dear diary
at the time i first arrived after getting there exploring the island and making up a map these where my first priority's , my first task was to go though so Meany obstacles including avoding the killer lion was to find food this was not the easy est thing anyways as i approached a tree a monkeypulling funny faces at me then though a large fruit at my head.Then marked this tropical place on the map, then headed to my second task..... But before doing my second task i bathed in the sea and picked up some of my ship recked item's then counted my task which was to build my shelter when finish this was just well amazing but took hours. finaly i had my home with a garden the size of a island {wait it is}The wood hard,strong and safe with palm leaves as doors and windows . my third job to fetch water ...... as i walked i found my self getting tied THEN the most beautiful thing ever to be seen by human eyes, a waterfall of life so i had found fresh running water.Then with no thought a got some and took it to my new home,after this i set out for fire wood which then i used my glasses to start my fire eventual i looked for all dangerous animals there seemed to be lots but strangely they where all tamed.lastly i added things to make it fell like home.

2 comments:

?

wat do you mean?

Post a Comment

About this blog

The amazing story of how class 7MW from Thomas Tallis School (Greenwich, London, UK) ended up stranded on a desert island and lived to tell their tales.

Blog Archive