Dear Diary,



The island is so mysterious. There are beaches as far as the eye can see. The sea shimmers under the hot sun, aqua and royal blue liquid. A tropical breeze gently caresses me and brushes past my cheeks. I feel of the sand beaneath my toes feels so different compared to the coldness of concrete. The sky, so blue and open. Small clouds dotted around it like small splashes of of white paint on a blue canvas. The greeness of the jungle behind me gave me shivers. Calls of the wild animals beckoned me into it's domain. The different shades of green and brown.



I could smell aromas of fresh fruit mixed in with the crispness of the sea. Far better than any air-freshner. The sound of the island was mostly wind, the tide, mysterious voices and my breathing. Peaceful. Too peaceful for me to bear. Sometimes I'd clap rocks together to make my own music although it wasn't very melodic. It was definately a change to the buzz of the city, greyness, business and the polluted air. I felt like I'd let my soul free. That it too flew with the wind. Although it was tempting to stay put, there was an urge inside of me yearning tofind suvivors and somewhere preferably safer to stay. But who knows? This could be the safest I could get or there may be no survivors after all...

6 comments:

Very good Phoebe! Nice pictures! (^-^)(>-<)

Wha Has Skinny Gyalz In White Bikiniz Got To Do With Islandz? iLike It Tho Babes, Creative'x

very gooooood penguin:]

Well, she's swimming under the water and stuff.

Phoeb, I really like the way you write this story it is amazing WELL DONE!

phoebe very good i like your pictures

Post a Comment

About this blog

The amazing story of how class 7MW from Thomas Tallis School (Greenwich, London, UK) ended up stranded on a desert island and lived to tell their tales.

Blog Archive