I have just washed up on the tropical paridise island, it reminds me of the song take me down to the paridise city. Despite the fact about the island i felt quizzy and dizzy from all of the sea water and my mouth taste like salt. It looked like a beutifall carribien island. trees blew in the rushing warm wind. The sun was glittering up on to the sea. I was surrounded by bright white sand, light green palm trees and on my right hand side a twinkling blue sea. The dark brown coconuts reminded of bowling balls. I could smell kind of salt from the sea. I could hear the fish splashing viciously in the water. I could feel the warm breeze of the summer wind running down my face. Everything was peaceful. For now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

The amazing story of how class 7MW from Thomas Tallis School (Greenwich, London, UK) ended up stranded on a desert island and lived to tell their tales.

Blog Archive