Dear Diary,
I'm so scared, who thought a week of paradise would turn in a day in hell? I was so happy about our 7MW class trip to Spain but now it is a mess!!!!!
The plane was normal till that lighting hit our plane, lighting in summer who thought that would happen?
We have landed in a scary island, it has bones everywhere, dirty bones! Which means we could die, I can't die I am only 12! It is dirty and cold, and there is this scary tapping sound all the time!
How am I meant to stay clean? One bottle of shampoo for who knows a year? I going to be extra smelly, everyone will! AAAHHH!!!!!!!!
Sir won't be able to shave!!!
What are we going to eat? No chocolate! I'm not hunting or killing any animals, are you crazy!?
The boys will have to do that!
Got to go, building shelters with sticks! Not very comfy.
Nguyet

3 comments:

I can understand your concern about Mr Curtis-Brignell's lack of access to a razor. That said, I'm not sure you would notice the difference.

I love your post - why not get some of the others to join in?

Mr. Hawes

Thank you Mr.Hawes

I don't like the sound of those dirty bones!

Post a Comment

About this blog

The amazing story of how class 7MW from Thomas Tallis School (Greenwich, London, UK) ended up stranded on a desert island and lived to tell their tales.

Blog Archive