I am still on this colossal island. The air is strong i can feel the breeze whipping against my face. I can smell the clear blue sea that glistens off the blazing sun. I can hear the waves crashing against the shore. As I wondered across the beach and into the jungle i thought what could i have to drink? Suddenly, a coconut dropped from a tree and hit me on the head. Then i realised that coconuts supplied water. So i gathered up lots of them and put them in a bag. My next priority was to make a shelter. But i must build it up high so if a plane or a boat comes by i can get it's attention!


When i got to the high place i set down the coconuts and then i went to the end of the shore to collect objects i found.... A glass bottle, a big rock and some vines i collected them and then i went back to my camp. When i got back to the camp i decided to make a fire so i took out a magnifying glass and held it in front of the sun to start a warm fire!

5 comments:

Colossal,heh so posh what is wrong with you? Just joking! (^-^)It's good well done

wat

I like your island

Sam

ur island is very nice danny great job

that was gd!

Post a Comment

About this blog

The amazing story of how class 7MW from Thomas Tallis School (Greenwich, London, UK) ended up stranded on a desert island and lived to tell their tales.

Blog Archive