Today was supposed to be the best day of my life... it turned out to be my worst! I'm cold, shocked and scared to bits.
It all started when my class and I were on a class trip on this flashy plane. Everyone was excited and I was sitting next to my best friend, Jess. Soon later, we found out there was going to be a storm, however, everything was going to be fine. Suddenly, there was a flash of lightning and the plane rocked from side to side. It was then I knew everything was going to turn out a complete utter disaster. I clung onto Jess as she began to scream. Another sound of lightning sounded, and another and another when suddenly... CRASH!!! The lightening had hit the plane and we were beggining to fall on some next Island. I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO BE SICK!!! We crashed heavily into the near the Island. Lukily, we were close enough to swim to the Island.In single file we all
left the plane.Unfortunately my leg got tangled to the seat belt. I was about to cry. Finally i got my self untangled and began to swim out. ALL MY CLASS HAD GONE!!! I thought the wre eaten by sharks. Suddenly a voice told me swim for my life. So i listened so i grabed my things and began to swim. As I was swimming I heard a voice. It was raining so hard to see, when I recognised...


My teacher! He had come back to get things. I told him to come over to me. As he was swimming a flash of lightning hit the plane. The plane exploded! I screamed as I saw my teacher been thrown into the air with everything he had. I knew I had no hope. I nearly fainted into the water. Finally, I reached the shore and began calling for everyone. No one answered, I was alone, tired and I began t cry. I cried hard and loud. Where was Jess and my friends?I crawled into a nearby cave and curled up into a ball. I cant sleep. I am still damp from all that swimming. I see visions of my teacher being thrown into the water.I want my mummy.I THINK I AM GOING MAD!!!

1 comments:

whos blog is this

Post a Comment

About this blog

The amazing story of how class 7MW from Thomas Tallis School (Greenwich, London, UK) ended up stranded on a desert island and lived to tell their tales.

Blog Archive