Dear Diary,

The Tropical island is so hot, I can fill the blazing sun on my face,the animals,the plants theres even a beach. The breeze is blowing across my face. I can here the waves going side to side. I can smell the fresh grown fruit from far away. I can see a mountain on the other side. Theres a sea filled of dolphins and whales going one way to another. I was so thirsty so i wnt
to find some water but i couldn't find any i walked forward and something landed on my head and then droped on the floor it was a cocount so i picked up and opened it then i was so full up i couldnt eat anything else. i could see a river with a boat init with a few people i carried on walking as i saw i a shelter so i stoped by there and went asleep after a very hot and adventured day. by cherise

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

The amazing story of how class 7MW from Thomas Tallis School (Greenwich, London, UK) ended up stranded on a desert island and lived to tell their tales.

Blog Archive