Dear diary,

The day started of well, me and my class were going on a trip to SanFransisco. The plane journey was pretty much like any other plane journey,boring and uneventful. But, after about 2 hours in the air,disaster struck. The plane was going through an electrical storm over the Atlantic ocean when suddenly the plane was struck down by lightening! The plane then plummeted straight into the raging sea. The whole class then had to evacuate as quickly as possible through emergency exits and broken windows. Everyone was panicking as the whole class was thrown into the water and trying to keep up above the waves. Then a huge tidal wave parted me from the rest of my class and I was forced to try and survive in the waters on my own. I then remembered we had just flown over a deserted island and I could almost see it on the horizon so I tried to make my way towards it. After, what seemed, ages of agonizing swimming I made it to the island.

After the storm had passed I decided to camp out under some trees for the first night. Tomorrow I will go exploring the island, provided I'm still alive then. From Joe.

5 comments:

The best line is the one with the phrase "raging sea". The adjective makes all the difference here. can you include a few more in your next post?

A great first entry, JOe, but can you explain the significance if the yellow "San" in San Francisco? Perhaps I've just been watching too much "Lost", but it sees like a clue...

well done joe i am very proud of u

oh hi joe

im proud of u 2

Post a Comment

About this blog

The amazing story of how class 7MW from Thomas Tallis School (Greenwich, London, UK) ended up stranded on a desert island and lived to tell their tales.

Blog Archive