Dear diary,
Today is 18th may,first day,first week,time...not a clue,it all started yesterday,the cruise,the boat,why us?,why 7mw? Mr CB,the only adult on the trip,sharks,he got ripped apart by sharks, he tried to destact them for my get-away.It's my fault, i feel like a murderer.I'm so scared,i want my mum.Oh no,im cracking up,god help me,what have i done wrong? It's so cold, i wish i never came on this trip, £300 this cost me.If i never went on this trip,i could of brought something that will last longer.Am i the last surviver? Am i on one of those you've been framed shows? Ok you can come out now! No answer.I'm not going to survive out here alone,i'm going to get eaten out here or maybe something worse.It was the storm,the lightning and the boat being electracuted. It started to sink. Did i watch my friends drown? i cant remember.I miss them,i want them here,if they were here, i would'nt be as scared as i am now.
Did they survive?
Is my imagenation playing tricks on me?
What should i do?
HELP ME!

5 comments:

thst is a very cool diary entry zoe. you must feel scary on the boat.

your island is so cool im lovin it !

i like your diary it is very good

thats gd! love it!

Your first night was good.A shame about Mr.CB though.LOL!

Post a Comment

About this blog

The amazing story of how class 7MW from Thomas Tallis School (Greenwich, London, UK) ended up stranded on a desert island and lived to tell their tales.

Blog Archive