Dear Diary,
My eyes are nearly blind from the shimmering sunlight reflecting off the sea. I can see tropical fish swimming about getting on with there normal lives. Suddenly I see splashes of water, then a dolphin came out of the water spraying my face with cool water, which reminds me how hungry and thirsty I am. I turn around and saw all the fruits I could ever imagine. The smell of them was the most grestest smell I have ever smelt. I wanted to run up and eat all of them. As I ran I could feel the sand slipping inbetween my toes. When I got to the fruit, I grabbed as many as I could! Then I heard rushing water. I looked up and saw a waterfall pouring from the top of the cliff right down to my feet! It was so hot because the sun's heat was hitting on the back of my head as if it wanted to push me over. So I walked towards a nearby cave and and crawled in. It was dark inside all I could see not much apart from a couple of spiders and cob webs but I am not scared any more. Because I know they're the only ones I can talk to!

3 comments:

very good jess i like the colour of your font

good writing jess

I think you have gone mad

Post a Comment

About this blog

The amazing story of how class 7MW from Thomas Tallis School (Greenwich, London, UK) ended up stranded on a desert island and lived to tell their tales.

Blog Archive