Dear Diary,

It was a beautiful day at Thomas Tallis and we were going on a trip to Hawaii to learn a Hulla. To get there we have to fly.

Suddenly, there was a bang at the back of the plane. I took a parachute and jumpped for safety and landed with a thud. I felt scare d and nervous. I think it will be a soft landing. Everyone jumped just like me and everyone landed in the sea.

I swam to shore as fast as I could. I saw some strange people walking on the island. The people had flowers in their hair and strange clothes on them. I was so scared so I hid behind a rock.

The people started to dance all together. Boys kicked their legs high and the women swayed their arms from side to side. I liked the dancing, so I came from behind the rock, and started dancing.

My friends hid behind the rock and they were worried if I got hurt from the strange people. My friends saw I wasn't hurt at all, so they all joined in and we were all happy. And we learnt the Hulla.

1 comments:

Some lovely writing here Amabel, but isn't the island supposed to be deserted? I look forward to reading your description of the island for your next post.

Post a Comment

About this blog

The amazing story of how class 7MW from Thomas Tallis School (Greenwich, London, UK) ended up stranded on a desert island and lived to tell their tales.

Blog Archive