I was so happy when my class 7mw won a trip to a island called uchiha island,we were told to bring camping tools such as: tin food and a poket knif but we had to let our teacher look after them of couse for safe resons, of couse now heres what happened... When we were on the plane suddently a bolt of lightning hit the planes wing and the plane started to fall we were going to crash into the sea! So i thought if i have my bag with me i would still live even if i end up on a island. So i got my bag i looked at the ground and i could see a poket knife was about to full out of my teachers poket so i walked over and picked it up and put it in my bag and whent to sit down (splash!!!) and at that moment no one was talking not even sir and he likes to talk. I turned around and looked at my friends they were some how all been knocked out by the crash the plane did not sink it just stayed on top of the water so i thought i should take one of the altomatic {inflatable} boat so i opened the plane door and pulled the string on th altomatic boat that said alto blow up so i got on the boat and sailed off to find land.

2 comments:

Some really nice ideas here but I was so out of breath by the time I'd finished reading your entry. How about a few more full stops next time?

I agree, Chi. You definitely need to be using full stops - and capital letters - consistently. Although the content of wehat you say is good - and sometimes amusing! - you also make rather a lot of spelling mistakes. Proof-read your work carefully before posting.

Post a Comment

About this blog

The amazing story of how class 7MW from Thomas Tallis School (Greenwich, London, UK) ended up stranded on a desert island and lived to tell their tales.

Blog Archive