Dear Diary,
I was wandering the island today and realised how beautiful the island was.
The hot sun looked like a giant disco ball in the distance. Shining brightly in the sky, the heat on my skin was tickling and the sand on my feet were soft and warm.
The singing of the birds were music in my ears and the waves were loud but soothing. The splashing of the waterfall splashed in my face it gave it a cool feel. As I walked into the sea I could feel the warm water against my feet washing the sand off. I could see little hermit crabs playing with the fishes. The sea was a lovely clear colour with a hint of bright blue. The sand was a bright yellow and with the green of the palm trees, the whole island looked like a rainbow.
I opened a coconut with a hammer, I put some coconut in my mouth. It's sweet, refreshing taste melted in mouth, it bursting with flavour.
The whole place is paradise. It is heaven. Except for one thing there is bones everywhere.
Dirty, smelly bones.
The bones make me shiver but apart from that, it's great!
I think... the scary sounds aren't so good either...

2 comments:

Me like your island! It's sounds soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo watery and BLUE! Me and my monkey friends will visit you, your hermit crabs, your fishes and your CHICKENS AND GIGANTIC PANDA!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! *cough*

i agree the sun is like a disco ball lol. its very good:]

Post a Comment

About this blog

The amazing story of how class 7MW from Thomas Tallis School (Greenwich, London, UK) ended up stranded on a desert island and lived to tell their tales.

Blog Archive