Dear Diary,


I feel so cold, so alone. I dont know what to do it's so dark. I'm on my own. I hear screams from all over, my class mates must be near by. But noone in sight. I crawl in to a nearby cave; I'm so tired. Everything's gone black.

June 14th. I was on my way to the airport with my friends. About 3 hours later were on the plane ready for take off! I was sitting next to Phoebe who was very exited. She kept saying random things. It was so like her! 30 minutes later we were in the air. Things were going smoothly until we hit a bad storm. Phoebe and I were laughing our heads off.(I dont think we knew how bad it would get!) Suddenly there was a big flash of lightning! Then the whole plane shook and we were upside down. Lots of people were screaming.Everything went black! "If I die, you are all great friends!" I yelled. Everyone fell silent and looked at me. Before anyone could say anything back, there was a big bang. And then I felt water on my feet.... we must be in the sea! But I know that I'm still on the airplane because I'm still in my seat. "Everyone out!" shouted Mr C.B. I ran for the door but slipped down the ladder and fell in the water! Luckily I was a good swimmer, so I swam to an enormous nearby rock. It must have been the one we hit. "Ok, Lets get to safety!" shouted Mr C.B but as soon as the words came from his mouth a big shark grabbed him! Everyone screamed again. I could only just see what was happening. "HELP, HELP!" but there was no point in shouting for help because noone could hear. I climbed onto the rock, but fell and hit my head. When I came round I was laying on the sand. I didn't remember anything. I was so wet, cold and tired, that I crawled into a cave on the beach . Then everything went black.

When I woke up it was light outside. I must have fallen asleep. I came out of the cave and walked along a lovely sunny beach. I could smell the wild flowers and fruits. Whitch remined me how hungry i was! By this time I was half way along the beach. Then I felt frightened and started to run. I get out of breth quickly and have to stop. so i lay down on the beach and hope i will get resqud soon!

By Jess!





7 comments:

This is a great entry Jess. You also seem to have taken great relish in killing me off! My only complaint would be that you're not allowed to escape and go home yet - you've got to be on the desert island until the end of term!

I really like the ominous details at the beginning of this story that seem to foreshadow the tragic plain crash - the overwhelming smell of vomit on the coach and the mysterious trickle of rain down the window pain. Ms McCauley's fate is shocking (pun intended) and Mr CB suffers a terrible fate. I think you should concentrate on those all important details in future posts. I'll be reading future entries with interest.

Your entry is good but are you meant to go home?

why have u finished the story already

This comment has been removed by the author.

Jessy I really like the bit when Mr C.B got eaten by the shark.

love Amabel

PS: You are the greatest friend in the world

it all happend on the first night???????????

Post a Comment

About this blog

The amazing story of how class 7MW from Thomas Tallis School (Greenwich, London, UK) ended up stranded on a desert island and lived to tell their tales.

Blog Archive