Dear Diary,

My first task was to think of a plan. Firstly, I needed water, so I will survive. I found a waterfall with lots of water. I could not stop drinking all of the water.
Next, I was walking along the island when something fell on my head. It was a banana. I like bananas so I ate it one at a time.

After that it was starting to rain and I needed to find some shelter, to keep my self dry. I found a cave, but it was cold. So I started to make a fire out of wood and sticks and stones.

Most importantly, I found some moss, and I made it into a blanket and found some more moss and made it into a pillow and went to sleep for the whole night, I felt warm and I decided to make it into a house for myself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

The amazing story of how class 7MW from Thomas Tallis School (Greenwich, London, UK) ended up stranded on a desert island and lived to tell their tales.