Dear Diary,
I have no clue where i am and no one in site .I'm so scared and i don't know what to do ,the sun's going down and it's getting dark .All in site is birds flying around in circles in the sky .


It all began the 4th May when we entered a nationwide essay competition.The prize was a class mystery trip on air , we was so lucky that we won and everyone was so excited . 10th May were all set for our trip . Few hours later were all on the plane and we set of.
Everyone's so excited , me and katie were talking about the trip .A bit later on it started to rain with thunderstorms but no one cared we were all to excited.Then suddenly we were upside down and we where all over the place . I felt us dropping down quite fast but for a minute i thought this was part of the trip BUT then i woke up .I all i hear is screaming so then i just stared to scream .

1 comments:

A good effort, Becky, and I like the style and colour of your font, which I think is quite appropriate. Try to take more care over the accuracy of your work though.

Post a Comment

About this blog

The amazing story of how class 7MW from Thomas Tallis School (Greenwich, London, UK) ended up stranded on a desert island and lived to tell their tales.

Blog Archive