Slowly, I looked around. I could see a waterfall like a chocolate fountain.

I saw some big birds that have colourful feathers like a rainbow. They make a big sqarking noise. And they were eating choco beans.They live in bushes and they built their nest in there.

I can see golden butterfies on big flowers. They have gold and orange patterns on their wings. They were flying around the island. They made me feel exited. I wanted to catch one for my pet.

Then I saw the volcano erupting very loudly, touching the clouds. I called a big bird to take me away from the volcano as fast as it can, so it won't ruin its feathers. I was walking down the path when I saw some big exotic flowers as big as a tree. I thought I could make a house out of it so I could stay in it forever and ever. They smelt lovely.

I love the island, I can use it as my home.

2 comments:

Nice Butterfly

Sam

it was a good description amabel

Post a Comment

About this blog

The amazing story of how class 7MW from Thomas Tallis School (Greenwich, London, UK) ended up stranded on a desert island and lived to tell their tales.

Blog Archive