Dear Diary
I'm cold and scared i can only remember one thing i was striked by lightening i fell to the floor it was blacked out. I woke up the next day by the island although when i was electric cutied i was out side the shopping centre . It was like i wasnt the same person any more it seemed as if it changed me in to a totally different person it was frightening afraid of what may happen next. There was only a couple of people around on a ship. I didnt even no where to go. Then there was group of people who came it was 7mw and the only teacher mr cb. I went to a couple of people and told them what had happended to me they couldnt belive it and i said how can i just land here with out knowing was going to they didnt even no wat to say so dont even what 2 do goodbye .......

1 comments:

I certainly share your confusion Cherise! I like the red font. Proof-read your work carefully to make sure that your spellings and basic punctuation are accurate.

Post a Comment

About this blog

The amazing story of how class 7MW from Thomas Tallis School (Greenwich, London, UK) ended up stranded on a desert island and lived to tell their tales.

Blog Archive