21 july 2012



This island is dark creepy and spooky I can see skeltons on the sand, lots of dead trees, on both sides on those trees is a cave of an unknown insect. In the middle of the forest there is a graveyard, the graveyard was a quiet as a chuch mouse, with spiders as big as my hand. I walked through the graveyard as quick as I could. I saw a coconut tree so I climbed it to get to the coconuts, the tree was as tall as the empire state building. I dropped the coconut to the ground and climbed down. I cracked the coconut on a nearby rock, I drank the milk it was as sour as a grapefruit.

2 comments:

realy,realy realy good description. well done

it was a good decription of the island.

Post a Comment

About this blog

The amazing story of how class 7MW from Thomas Tallis School (Greenwich, London, UK) ended up stranded on a desert island and lived to tell their tales.

Blog Archive