June 2 1999.
Now that I am back at last I can tell the extraordinary story, the true story.
It all began when our teacher Mr. Curtis-Brignall announced that our class (7MW) had just won the nationwide essay competition.
The first prize was a mystery cruise for the whole class.
I got my parents permission and after a few days, it was time for us to go.
Everyone was so excited including me. The ship was excellent, it was high-tech and cosy I loved it. Now was time to set off...
It was all going well for the first few hours but after that everything went wrong.
A thunder storm started and the driver lost control of the boat, up in the distance I could see a huge rock that we where about to crash into, I had to act fast and I thought because I was such a good swimmer I thought, I should jump off the boat and swim to safety and down to luck I saw an island in the distance which i managed to enter.
I had no idea if it any other inhabitants where on this island and to be honest I did not care I am just lucky I made it out alive.
I found a small dry area in some bushes so decide to sleep there for the night.
Who knows what will happen to me tomorrow but until then goodnight.

3 comments:

A thorough and interesting entry Tony. Remember you don't have to start each sentence on a new line!

I really like this writing Tony. Clear and precise. It would work even better in paragraphs.

This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment

About this blog

The amazing story of how class 7MW from Thomas Tallis School (Greenwich, London, UK) ended up stranded on a desert island and lived to tell their tales.

Blog Archive