I've finally arrived on the island I'm now walking and looking around for a shelter and food, the island is full of different types of trees ,plants and dangerous animals to.So i have to be on the look out for any thing that may harm me.So I'm walking though the jungle suddenly i see a river of cold water that you can drink and right next to it was a cave perfect for shelter so i went to the cave and put my stuff in the cave now i need to find wood to make a fire so i keep warm and it will protect me from the animals and bugs for explames:the scorpion. So i set off to find some wood 10 minits later I've got back with some wood now I'm trying to light it with a mach stick it lit up very quickly. Now remember i said there was a river next to the cave well I'm in the river trying to catch the fish for food I've managed to catch 2 fishes and found 3 apples it's geting dark and the moon will rise soon so i think i should get back and turn in for the night.

1 comments:

that took you along time to arrive

Post a Comment

About this blog

The amazing story of how class 7MW from Thomas Tallis School (Greenwich, London, UK) ended up stranded on a desert island and lived to tell their tales.

Blog Archive