Dear diary, today is Friday day 1 week 1 and the date is 18 may, time not a clue. Well, this is now. It started, us 7mw won a mystery cruise, to well, that's what we didn't know. We got on the boat but I think I'm the only one that got off. Brrr. It's cold. Anyways the boat crashed into an iceberg. The unsinkable sank and I swam to shore. I didn't know if anyone other than I got off. I see Mr Brignall get ripped to smitherines and to advantage by taking his book. This silly prize.We could have just won chocolate. Why the boat? All my friends gone. Dead. Bye bye birdy. I just wanna go home. why here? why us? why life itself? I am the only one that made it. The lights went out only lightning was in sight. People screaming. Chinchilla crying. It was like world war 4. The anger. Scared pilots got eaten. i jst prayed and thought about heaven and death is not that bad. I remember the boat was hit by lightning. I got through a gap at the bottom of the boat and the teacher distracted the sharks as I went overboard. Nobody could do anything as the boat sank.  I now feel cold. Dark, painful, wet, hungry, tired, but in a strange way peaceful. Like when you die in your sleep. Alone, empty, nothing left to live for.  You know  really dead and empty cold, alone and sad. All life itself is gone! I'm insane. God help! Please! I found shelter and a place to sleep. Although I will get nightmares. So I can wait and look for others, dead or alive from Mw. As I went to sleep i could see and hear all of the flashbacks of what happened...  when I woke...

2 comments:

Some powerful emotive language to convey your feelings here, Bethany. Organising your ideas into paragraphs would make them more effective still.

Beth, you're writing was really creapy, but very good, you are so BRILLIANT! That almost made my hair go messy.
And ps. you are so amzing at everything!
Amabel

Post a Comment

About this blog

The amazing story of how class 7MW from Thomas Tallis School (Greenwich, London, UK) ended up stranded on a desert island and lived to tell their tales.

Blog Archive