Dear diary,

Today, as I looked around my island, I saw a long white sandy beach that stretched as far as the eye could see. I could hear the huge waves as they crashed against the shore, bringing with them the horrible scent of washed up seaweed which was as new to the island as I was. The taste of seawater still lingered at the back of my throat and the scorching sun burnt my back as its rays hit me. Everywhere I looked I was surrounded by huge towering palm trees which constantly had coconuts falling out of them which looked like small brown bowling balls. I then explored the rest of my island and all the supplies I could find.

From Joe

3 comments:

good description about your island joe.

good work joe=]

joe a very nice piece of work i like ur description keep up the good work a dont ever give u.p.s

Post a Comment

About this blog

The amazing story of how class 7MW from Thomas Tallis School (Greenwich, London, UK) ended up stranded on a desert island and lived to tell their tales.

Blog Archive