My fellow islanders,

I'am here today to tell you why I would make the best Island leader for the situation at hand that troubles us today.

Since we have arived 5 days ago we have been a disorganised rabble, as your leader I will organise and conquer the diffculties we face such as ,hunger ,thirst and this island as a whole and then we shall become familiar with the island and be able to overcome our difficulties together we can send teams to start fires to get us rescued,also I will make sure every one gets food and water in equal amounts, I also I promise everyone will survive and none of us will be left behind.

When you elect me I will do all of the things I have promised and much more.

By ourselves we are helpless together we are strong.Elect me as leader and nothing will go wrong.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

The amazing story of how class 7MW from Thomas Tallis School (Greenwich, London, UK) ended up stranded on a desert island and lived to tell their tales.