Dear diary,


Crash! Bang! Beep beep! My name is JEROME GRAY and if you are listening you are the resistance. Today the most incredible thing happened to me today, as I was making a fire for my delicious stew. I went around looking for fire wood when suddenely I stumbled across an old dark cave filled with bottles of rum.

Great! I thought this will help me attract near by ships by making a huge fire with the rum. Then I ran back to my rather small fire with lots of bottles of rum and chucked them all on and ran back after the explosion. After that I realised it was a bit stupid doing that because there were no ships around to see my beatiful blazing fire. Or so I thought, soon after that I saw a f-18 and a helicopter and i was well safe... well that all folks

2 comments:

This comment has been removed by the author.

nice work jerome

Post a Comment

About this blog

The amazing story of how class 7MW from Thomas Tallis School (Greenwich, London, UK) ended up stranded on a desert island and lived to tell their tales.