My fellow friends!


I am here today to persuade you to vote me as your loyal leader.


It has been a hard week and we have faced many problems already so imagine how life will be in a couple of weeks?


We have no clean water, no proper food and no shelters, we can only survive if we step up and work together.


How? Vote for me!


We need to choose the right jobs for the right people, we need to build and design strong and good shelters and most importantly find food.I will not force anyone to do anything they do not want to do.


I promise to be strict but fair.


I promise to make sure everyone is happy, everyone is safe and everyone is comfortable.I will cook,clean and build shelters.


I will ensure that I change things on the island for the better!!!







0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

The amazing story of how class 7MW from Thomas Tallis School (Greenwich, London, UK) ended up stranded on a desert island and lived to tell their tales.