Walking slowly across the Island, I began to think.I needed a place to live, to store foodand i needed it soon!Ibegan to look and the things I recovered from the night of the storm...Looking carefully that i had-2 ropes a knife a suitcase full of clothes,1 plane chair and a large sized bucket -Sudennly I came up with a great plan. As fast as i could i ran to the cave. Finally when I got there i collected 80 palm leaves prom a near by palm tree. As soon as i finished that i got the rope and cut it into two equal ropes.Adfter that I tareaded 40 leaves in one rope and 40 leaves into the another rpoe. Caerefully i gott two of my hair clips that was in my hair and clipped one of the ropes into the crackes at the opening of the cave.Carefully carried the other rope and cut into 4 equal parts and using the other 8 clips in my hair pined the ropes into the crackes into the ceiling. I never realised how much clips i had in my hair!after i had put th eropes into place i brought the chair into the cave with my suitcase.
There i now had a new home but i still have a lot of jobs to do!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

The amazing story of how class 7MW from Thomas Tallis School (Greenwich, London, UK) ended up stranded on a desert island and lived to tell their tales.