Dear Diary

My first task is to go and find some water because i am very thirsty. I search my way through the bushes and through forest as i came out i found a bucket by the sea so i picked it up there was a sea and by the sea opposite there was a waterfull i got some of the water I carried it through the forest again. Secondly i would go and find some food. I hunted through trees and bushes then as i walked past a tree something fell on my head and droped on the floor i looked down and it wasa cocount so i picked it up and opened it. Next i went to a comfortable place and made a shelter and to maked a fire to keep warm. I got big pieces of wood for the fire which i rubbed together. Then after all that i felt tired so i went to a shelter that i made.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

The amazing story of how class 7MW from Thomas Tallis School (Greenwich, London, UK) ended up stranded on a desert island and lived to tell their tales.