Ladies and gentlemen,boys and girls....



I would make the perfect leader for our new crew because i'm unique, I can make us survive.

I come up with great and realistic ideas and i'm strong enough to face anything that comes our way.



I know that you people have been through alot and you're not the only ones...its been hard for me too but with me as your leader, I'll make sure that every body is a part of our team.

I won't boss you around if there is no reason to, i'll still be strict but fair, I know that you should be good if you want to come of this island to your homes alive....and i can promise you that you will.

I will take all of your perspectives in hand and make you all feel important.

Vote for me to be your leader and this will be more like a vacation then a survival trip.

Together we will survive!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

The amazing story of how class 7MW from Thomas Tallis School (Greenwich, London, UK) ended up stranded on a desert island and lived to tell their tales.