My friends! Today I am here to explain to you why I am your only way of survival on this island as your leader. Since arrival, about 5 days ago, we have faced many problems. We have little food and water supplies and only one, quite poorly constructed, shelter. Can we really keep living like this?

We need more food, more water and more shelter supplies. If you elect me I will guarantee that everyone will have enough food, fresh water and a good roof over their head.I will have a team of dedicated islanders patrolling the island collecting every last bit of useful supplies for our island.When I promise to let no person to be without their fair share of food and drink.

People,I know you are smart enough to realise that electing me is the way forward.Remember a vote for me is a vote for survival.

By Joe

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

The amazing story of how class 7MW from Thomas Tallis School (Greenwich, London, UK) ended up stranded on a desert island and lived to tell their tales.